Michelle Jane Williamson (“the Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy and providing full disclosure of the terms and policies of this website.
This policy (“the Statement”) outlines how your personal information is collected and used on www.wildlifepaintings.com.au (“the Website”). This policy applies to the Company and governs any and all collection and usage of personal information transmitted through the Website. Through the use of the Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand this policy and that you will follow the guidelines set out in it.
How Your Information is Collected
This website may collect various information about you, including:
· Your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card/billing information, which may be used to complete transactions when you purchase a product/service and to deliver the product/service requested.
· Details of your visit, which may be automatically collected and include traffic data, location data, weblogs, and may be collected through cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
This is not an exhaustive list of the information collected by the Company. For example, the Company may collect sensitive information, such as race, gender, and age, but only with your explicit consent through surveys. Anonymous demographic information may also be collected as well as data about the type of browser you are using, operating system, or IP address.
Data may be collected in the following ways:
· Directly from you through bill/invoice payments, newsletter sign-ups, when you contact the Company (through email, phone, chat services, etc.) etc.
· Third party applications related directly to business function, such as payment services
· Analytical services such as Google Analytics
How Your Information is Stored
Your information is stored through hard or electronic copies maintained by the Company. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, are transmitted to and stored exclusively within secure third-party payment technologies. The Company is not liable for mistakes made by third-party payment and credit technologies. Your information may be transferred to third-party technologies used exclusively by the Company for essential business purposes. The Company does not guarantee the security of transfer processes, so you must transfer at your own risk. The Company will do its best to protect your personal data, but you should always be aware of the risks of transferring data on websites.
How Your Information is Used
The Company may use your information for the following purposes:
· To provide you with the services and/or products you have requested and for billing purposes (including invoices and the collection of bills)
· To assist in the operation and maintenance of the Website and to enhance your experience with the Company
· To communicate with you, which may include the use of newsletters, surveys, and questionnaires
· To improve products, services, and offers and improve the promotion of them through marketing and advertising
Opt-Out or Change Your Information
You have the right, at any time, to opt-out of communications with the Company, including newsletters and marketing communications, or change the information that you have provided. If you would like to do so, follow the link provided at the bottom of the relevant newsletter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to opt-out from or change information with any third-party communications, you must contact the specific third-party company. You can opt-out of data collection through Google Analytics by following the instructions found at the following link, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Disclosure of Your Information
The Company will never rent, lease, or sell your information to third-parties.
The Company may share your information, without your prior consent or notice, only if obligated to do so under applicable laws or to maintain/safeguard the rights and/or property of the Company or to protect the privacy and information of the users of the Website.
The Company will only share your information to third-parties that provide services to the Company. These services may include, but are not limited to, billing services, communication services, marketing services, etc. The Company may also share your information with affiliated businesses and business partners.
Acceptance of Terms
By using this Website, you agree to the terms outlined in this Statement. If you disagree with these terms, you should immediately stop using this Website. Use of this Website after any changes have been made to this Statement demonstrates that you agree and are in acceptance of such changes.
This Statement has been issued by the Company and is effective from 28 September 2016 on. The Company reserves the right to change this Statement at any time for any reason. Any changes will be indicated on this page. If changes affect personal information in a manner vastly different than what was stated at the time that your personal information was collected, you will be notified via email.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Statement or any information held about you, you may contact the Company using the following information: